Tuesday 10 August 2010

ShadowFromShadowLand

I have been absent from my blog for some time
because I have spend my time writing
my memories into text.
Memories from a period as
'artist in residence'

and a 'writer in residence'
both in Korea

It is becoming a book

I take time out
from this sitting and writing activity
by walking in the forest
and daily exploring the beauty which surrounds me.

I am accompanied by my shadow
a comfortable companion

"We Are Perishing For Want Of Wonder,
Not For Want Of Wonders"

3 comments:

  1. shadows are sometimes the best of quiet companions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to see you back here Petrus, your book sounds amazing and I look forward to seeing it.

    Great to see you have company on your walks.

    xt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shadows are amazing in that they can lead you or follow you. -J

    ReplyDelete